Join the 706 Ewa Beach VW Club in their annual Christmas Parade. This will be the very last Chistamas parade this holiday season. Starts 10am but get there 9am to decorate and get into the line-up. Parade will start at Ilima Intermediate School Parking Lot, to Ft. Weaver Rd., to Kuhina St., to Hanakahi St., to North Rd., to Ft. Weaver Rd., to end at Ilima Intermediate School Parking Lot.
No Comments »
Any VDubber interested in joining the VW group? Contact Sal here or Fb ASAP. If we don’t garner 10 or more we won’t pursue the Car Club discount, and individuals will have to enter individually for $36.35.
Enter 10 vehicles or more and you’ll receive our Car Club discount of $25 per entry! That’s a huge savings of $100 over the early bird entry, and $200 for the normal entry fee.
All entrants will receive:
- 1 Chance to win 1 of over 100 trophies to be given out.
- 1 Imprinted dash plaque for the event approximately 2.5″ X 3.5.
- 1 Event Goody Bag that will include $50.00 plus of items & discounts.
- 1 Official event t-shirt – additional Tshirts may be ordered for $15.00 each.
- 1 Event Program with additional discounts by sponsors courtesy of the Promoter & MDA.
- 1 Autographed Show poster designed by Kenny Youngblood (Motorsports Artists).
- 1 Chance to win a trip for two to Las Vegas for the 2015 SEMA show!
Over 9 trophy categories are available…and every entrant will be automatically entered in other more specific award categories such as Manufacture’s Trophy (Toyota, Ford, etc.), Best ’55 Chevy, Sponsor, etc. Over 100 trophies will be given out through the course of the show!
WPSM Events & Promotions in partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association brings you the 1st Annual Aloha Custom Car Show & Cruise Presented by NAPA Auto Parts.
• Where: Aloha Custom Car Show & Cruise at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Hawaii
• When: Saturday March 21st & 22nd 2015
• Time: Saturday 11AM to 10PM ; Sunday 11AM to 6PM
• Who: All Custom Show Vehicles including Show Cars, Trucks, Imports, Motorcycles & Race Cars
• Why: To raise money for Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA Hawaii). A portion of the money raised will go to MDA Hawaii to send MDA kids to Muscle Up Summer Camp in Hawaii
Fees & Categories
Pre-Registration is $35 per vehicle if registered no later than January 30, 2015. Afterwards registration will be $45per entry. A small transaction fee applies.
All show vehicles must be in attendance for both days of the event. Exceptions may be made upon request.
The current show categories are: Hottest Street Rod, Classic, Domestic, Import, Euro, Truck, Racecar, Custom Chopper, and Street Bike.
In addition to the above categories, each vehicle will automatically be included for special trophies such as sponsor, manufacturer and era (NAPA, Honda, Ford, Chevy, Pre-1955, etc.). A list of these categories will be posted in the near future.
Mail-in Entry Form
Mail-In Entry forms may be found at the following link: http://goo.gl/jSanNo
All entry forms may be mailed to:
Events & Promotions
421 Nahua Street Suite 148
Honolulu Hawaii 96815
Check/Money Order Only. No cash.
Additional Info for Entrants
• Every registered vehicle entry will receive 1 chance to win 1 of over 100 trophies to be given out.
• Every registered vehicle entry will receive 1 imprinted dash plaque for the event approximately 2.5″ X 3.5.
• Every registered vehicle entry will receive 1 Event Goody Bag that will include $50.00 plus of items & discounts including 1 official event t-shirt
• Additional Tshirts may be ordered for $15.00 each.
• Every registered vehicle entry will Receive 1 Event Program with additional discounts by sponsors courtesy of the Promoter & MDA.
• Every registered vehicle entry will Receive 1 Autographed Show poster designed by Kenny Youngblood (Motorsports Artists).
WPSM Events & Promotions: (808) 227-2436
Promotorer: Richard Luther (808) 772-2015
Event Management: George Dumlao (808) 741-4589
Event Management: Michael Kitchens (808) 782-7432
- Go to on-line registration here. It’s quick, secure, and painless.
1 Comment »
It’s that time. VW Club of Hawaii’s partner Pierside Parts Unlimited, again, is offering discount shipping cost for parts shipping to Hawaii. Here’s how it works — individuals ordering between now and Jan. 31st will split the shipping cost; whereas, had you ordered parts on your own you would’ve borne that shipping cost individually. So, the more individuals order the less the shipping cost. Contact Ralph or Carol at PPU at(714)848-8868 Mon.-Sat. 9-5 (PST). Shipment will be shipped to bruddah Keoki Whitehead’s job at Sand Is. where you will pick-up your orders.
No Comments »
L-R: Henry Ader, Henry Ramiro, Tim Johnson, Alf Keaunui, Terry Gabriel. Photo by Tess Roldan
No Comments »